Call for Submissions: Publicity Campaign for DIFF 2020
Publicists and agencies are invited to pitch for the DIFF 2020 Publicity Campaign. Pitches should include the following:
We’re looking for the following and we’d like you to suggest more and/or better approaches.
- Identify and contact relevant existing and new audiences – this will be informed the films curated, participating and venues / communities in the programme.
- Draft and send out press releases – multiple versions that speak to different audiences.
- Pitch DIFF to the media (newspapers, TV and radio) and work with them to ensure we create opportunities for the festival. The objective would be increased visibility / awareness of the festival to increase public participation/attendance.
- Manage and grow social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Secure and arrange media interview for filmmakers and festival organisers – before, during and after the festival.
- Monitor media coverage and deliver a post-festival media report.
- Manage any media queries.
- Breakdown of a Budget totaling R150 000 (inclusive of all costs). The Campaign would run from mid-April to end of August
Please submit your pitch to email@example.com. All entries must have the subject line DIFF 2020 Publicity. Deadline for submissions is 28 February 2020.