The University of KwaZulu-Natal is committed to employment equity.
Assistant Film Festival Manager
Centre for Creative Arts (CCA)
6 Month Contract
The CCA seeks a skilled and experienced Film Festival Assistant Manager for the Durban International Film Festival, who shall be involved in a full range of activities for the successful implementation of its festivals and activities. The post requires organisational and office management skills, the ability to prioritise, good inter-personal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The successful applicant must be able to work as a member of a team, handle a variety of responsibilities, work with a high degree of discretion and independence, and meet pressured deadlines.
- Three (3) year relevant diploma or degree
- Three (3) years proven curation and programme management experience of significant recognised Film Festival/s
- Established networks, an understanding of relevant film industry players and organizations, and a grasp of salient film-related issues is essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent administrative capabilities
- Valid Driver’s license
The remuneration package offered is in line with UKZN remuneration policies.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 5 February 2020
Applicants are required to send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org